Do your kids need something to do this summer? Let them spend time growing relationships with their Cornerstone siblings and having fun. What you need to know:
- When: Thursday, June 15 and/or Thursday July 13
- Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm
- What: Activities include crafts, cooking, story time, bugs, splash/wet play, scavenger hunts, and snacks. Each date will have different activities
- Who: All Cornerstone kids ages 3 through 5th grade (next fall). You may invite a guest if space allows.
- Cost: $15 per child per day. Or $35 per family of 3 or more kids per day.
- What to bring: Lunch, bathing suit under their clothes, swim towel
- To register: complete this 2-page Kids Camp Registration Form and turn into the church office. Or ask Carol for a hard copy.
Let’s have some FUN!