This event is right around the corner. There are still a few items needed for the lunch. To sign up for these last few menus items please visit: Arc Lunches Sign Up
You can be a blessing by helping out, providing food and/or enjoying fellowship at the following Arc events in August:
- Wednesday, August 2 – Cornerstone Day @ the Arc – Linda Cover is coordinating lunch for about 40 people. Please sign up to provide menu items: Arc Lunch Sign Up or contact Linda for more information.
- Sunday, August 6 – Arc Sunday – Join us at 10:00AM for a continental breakfast and fellowship with the Arc families followed by worship at 10:30AM.
- Thursday, August 10 – Arc Open House – We would like to bless them by providing a reception following. Can you help us provide refreshments? Please visit: Arc Open House Sign Up or contact Doniece Russell for more information. Thank you!!!!!!
Do your kids need something to do this summer? Let them spend time growing relationships with their Cornerstone siblings and having fun. What you need to know:
- When: Thursday, Thursday July 13
- Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm
- What: Activities include crafts, cooking, story time, bugs, splash/wet play, scavenger hunts, and snacks.
- Who: All Cornerstone kids ages 3 through 5th grade (next fall). You may invite a guest if space allows.
- Cost: $15 per child per day. Or $35 per family of 3 or more kids per day.
- What to bring: Lunch, bathing suit under their clothes, swim towel, dry clothes
- What to wear: clothes you don’t mind getting dirty and messy
Let’s have some FUN!
Join Sam Downing and Carl Peterson as they begin a new men’s study group on Saturday, July 9 at 7:30a.m.
Enjoy! Frontlines July 2017
Start your Saturday morning off helping out at the Cornerstone Work Day at 8:00 a.m. ( Work Day information ). Then head over the Lott’s for swimming and fellowship starting at 3:00 p.m. ( Pool Party information ).
If you have a PHC baby bottle please return it this Sunday, June 18, even if it is still empty. You may return them to the basket in the foyer of the Sanctuary. Thank you for supporting the Pregnancy Help Center.
Ladies, don’t forget the Thursday night Bible Study group is continuing through the summer. Join them at 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. each Thursday as they continue to work their way through the book of Philippians. Please pop in when you are in town this summer. Childcare is available with advance notice. Contact Lauren Pechacek for more information.
Everyone is invited to join us on Saturday, July 1 at the Lott home at 3:00 p.m. for our annual pool party. Hot dogs with all the fixings will be provided. BYOB and side dishes or desserts. BYO-Meat if you don’t want hotdogs (a grill will be available). You should also bring your own lawn chairs and swim equipment. To RSVP please contact Alisa Cotton.
Our campus is in need of some TLC. There will be jobs for every skill level; both interior and exterior. Please plan to attend one or more of the July Workdays. Saturdays 8:00 a.m. – NOON. July 1, 15 and 29. Please contact Mark Williams for more information.