Texans Recovering Together Crisis Counseling Program was developed to assist individuals and families in Harris County who were affected by Hurricane Harvey in August, 2017.
Texas Recovering Together provides outreach and counseling services to those affected by the disaster, offering group and in-home counseling, and resource referrals free of charge.
- Crisis Counseling: Non-clinical counseling aims to reduce the intensity of an individual’s emotional, mental, physical and behavioral reactions to a crisis.
- Resource Referrals: Immediate need referrals to community resources for food, clothing, furniture, rental assistance, medical, and mental health support.
- Skill Building: Educational information for survivors on identifying stress reactions following a traumatic event, productively managing stress reactions, and building awareness about normal reactions to a disaster.
- Grief and Loss: Education, encouragement, and support to individuals in the grieving process, providing coping strategies and awareness of common obstacles of the grief process.
- Disaster Education and Awareness: Educational information on disaster preparedness and awareness.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Texas Recovering Together via email at email@example.com or at 844-279-6036. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Texans Recovering Together, P.O. Box 25381, Houston, TX 77265
Texas Recovering Together works under the auspices of the Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD (The Harris Center), through the Texas Department of State Health Services. Funds for this program are provided by the Federal Emergency Management Administration (“FEMA”) and Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (“SAMHSA”).
The lunch planned to celebrate our high school graduations has been rescheduled for Sunday, June 10. Please contact Carol Kutzer if you are able to help out (281) 579-1080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gentlemen, join us Saturday, April 7 at 6:00 p.m at the Lott’s house. TWCs are events for men who attend Cornerstone (and their friends) to enjoy time together discussing theology. Bring your favorite beverage and munchies if you are able. Contact Tom Lott for more information.
Enjoy!Frontlines Mar 2018 web version
Gentlemen, join us on Saturday, March 3 at 6:00 p.m. at the home of Tom Lott. TWCs are events for men who attend Cornerstone (and their friends) to enjoy time together discussing theology. Bring your favorite beverage and munchies if you are able. Contact Tom Lott for more information.
Enjoy!Frontlines Feb 2018 web version
So many new faces at Cornerstone – what a blessing! If you are new to Cornerstone you are an answer to prayer. So this means it is time to update the Cornerstone church directory. Linda Cover and Carol Kutzer have already begun working on this project already.
All Cornerstone attenders, please provide us with the following by January 31 (you may submit them to info@CornerstoneKaty.org) :
- Updated contact information
- Family photo (We prefer you submit the photo of your choice, however, we have been known to download photos from Facebook.)
TWCs are events for men who attend Cornerstone (and their friends) to enjoy time together discussing theology. Bring you favorite beverage and munchies if you are able. Contact Tom Lott for more information.
If you are interested in hearing the what Ligon Duncan shared at Presbytery last weekend visit this link and scroll down to choose either the “Lead with Love” or “Sermon for the Presbytery of the Gulf South”. hopeisreal.org/everyday-hope/sermons
This event is right around the corner. There are still a few items needed for the lunch. To sign up for these last few menus items please visit: Arc Lunches Sign Up