Gentlemen, join us on Saturday, March 3 at 6:00 p.m. at the home of Tom Lott. TWCs are events for men who attend Cornerstone (and their friends) to enjoy time together discussing theology. Bring your favorite beverage and munchies if you are able. Contact Tom Lott for more information.
So many new faces at Cornerstone – what a blessing! If you are new to Cornerstone you are an answer to prayer. So this means it is time to update the Cornerstone church directory. Linda Cover and Carol Kutzer have already begun working on this project already.
All Cornerstone attenders, please provide us with the following by January 31 (you may submit them to info@CornerstoneKaty.org) :
- Updated contact information
- Family photo (We prefer you submit the photo of your choice, however, we have been known to download photos from Facebook.)
TWCs are events for men who attend Cornerstone (and their friends) to enjoy time together discussing theology. Bring you favorite beverage and munchies if you are able. Contact Tom Lott for more information.
If you are interested in hearing the what Ligon Duncan shared at Presbytery last weekend visit this link and scroll down to choose either the “Lead with Love” or “Sermon for the Presbytery of the Gulf South”. hopeisreal.org/everyday-hope/sermons
This event is right around the corner. There are still a few items needed for the lunch. To sign up for these last few menus items please visit: Arc Lunches Sign Up
You can be a blessing by helping out, providing food and/or enjoying fellowship at the following Arc events in August:
- Wednesday, August 2 – Cornerstone Day @ the Arc – Linda Cover is coordinating lunch for about 40 people. Please sign up to provide menu items: Arc Lunch Sign Up or contact Linda for more information.
- Sunday, August 6 – Arc Sunday – Join us at 10:00AM for a continental breakfast and fellowship with the Arc families followed by worship at 10:30AM.
- Thursday, August 10 – Arc Open House – We would like to bless them by providing a reception following. Can you help us provide refreshments? Please visit: Arc Open House Sign Up or contact Doniece Russell for more information. Thank you!!!!!!
Start your Saturday morning off helping out at the Cornerstone Work Day at 8:00 a.m. ( Work Day information ). Then head over the Lott’s for swimming and fellowship starting at 3:00 p.m. ( Pool Party information ).
Everyone is invited to join us on Saturday, July 1 at the Lott home at 3:00 p.m. for our annual pool party. Hot dogs with all the fixings will be provided. BYOB and side dishes or desserts. BYO-Meat if you don’t want hotdogs (a grill will be available). You should also bring your own lawn chairs and swim equipment. To RSVP please contact Alisa Cotton.