Volunteer Workshop March 29
Mark your calendar for Saturday, March 29 as the day for the annual Volunteer Workshop. Several meetings will be scheduled that day which should allow people to come and go as they are needed or are able. To register please contact Carol Kutzer at 281-579-1080 or info@CornerstoneKaty.org. Prize drawings and goody bags for all those who pre-register!!!!!!
- 9 AM Volunteer Orientation: For all staff and volunteers who work with children and teens and have not attended an Orientation class in the past 3 years. Our insurance provider requires everyone who works with our children and youth to go through an orientation. Please make every effort to attend. Open to all.
- 11:30 AM Prayer & Parent Pow Wow: Join us for a time of prayer for our children, volunteers and nursery staff and participate in open discussions on CM policies, offer suggestions for ways to improve our ministry.
- NOON Volunteer Appreciation Lunch: If you volunteered with Children’s Ministries this past year you are invited to attend.
- 1 PM Planning Center Training: Open to anyone using the Planning Center Online (Worship Team, Children’s Ministry volunteers, CSCK families, Ushers, etc.) Learn the techniques to make the most of this website and how this relates to everything running smoothly on Sunday mornings. Get plugged in!
- 2 PM Greeter, Usher and Security Training: Open to anyone interested in serving in any of these capacities. Contact Mark Jorgensen for more information (832) 215-0625 or Mark.Jorgensen@ Airliquide.com.