Small Groups This Fall
We want to invite you to consider being part of a small group. Why? Simple. Jesus led one. This is the model he gave us for making disciples. At present, there are several adult small groups. Some are open to all, some specific to men or women.
- Sanger small group (Cornerstone patio).
- McMahon small group (Richmond)
- Russell small group (Kelliwood)
- Cover small group (Spring Branch)
- Colston/Shumate small group (Williamsburg)
- Jedig small group (various homes)
- Men’s prayer breakfast (Friday mornings)
- Loving our wives group (Saturday mornings)
- Theology, wine, and cigars (monthly)
- Women’s Bible study (Thursday mornings)