Feeding B4 Feasting 2018
This is Cornerstone’s 12th year to host our Feeding B4 Feasting food drive. The purpose of Feeding B4 Feasting is to provide Thanksgiving meals for the hungry before we enjoy our own feasts. We will accept donations starting October 21 through November 11. Our goal is to put together 16 boxed Thanksgiving meals for the customers of Katy Christian Ministries. Please consider helping in the following ways:
- Sign up to bring menu items by visiting: Feeding B4 Feasting 2018
- You may leave your donations in the red barrel in the Carol Kutzer’s office.
- In lieu of providing food (particularly perishables like turkeys, pies, breads, etc) consider donating a gift card from Kroger ($25)
- Write a letter to the family who will receive the meal.
- Include a favorite recipe with all the ingredients with a special note as to why it’s a family tradition.
- Pray for the families receiving the meals.
The CSCK families will spend the morning of November 11th decorating boxes and writing letters and prayers to the KCM customers.