Feeding B4 Feasting 2019
The purpose of Feeding B4 Feasting is to provide Thanksgiving meals for the hungry before we enjoy our own feasts. And this is Cornerstone’s 13th year to host this food drive. We will accept donations through November 17. Our goal is to put together 16 boxed Thanksgiving meals. Please consider helping in the following ways:
- Sign up to bring menu items by visiting: https://signup.com/go/GCzZqnE and clicking on “Feeding B4 Feasting 2019”
- You may leave your donations in the red barrel in Carol’s office.
- In lieu of providing food, consider donating money a gift card from Kroger.
- Write a letter or prayer to the family who will receive the meal.
- Include a favorite recipe with all the ingredients with a special note as to why it’s a family tradition.
- Pray for the families receiving the meals.
- Help sort, pack, shop and deliver food on Monday, November 18 at 9:00 a.m.
- Help wrap the boxes on Tuesday, November 12 at 1:00 p.m.
The CSCK families will spend one Sunday morning in November decorating boxes and writing letters and prayers to the families receiving the boxed meals.
This year our Feeding B4 Feasting ministry is supporting a different organization. We are happy to announce we will be distributing the boxed meals between Memorial Parkway Elementary, MP Junior High and Taylor High School. What a great way to serve our neighbors!