As I process the offerings each week, I am reminded of all the ways people donate…but everybody may not be aware of all of them. So here is a list of all the different ways you can donate to Cornerstone. Which one works best for you?
- Regular Check dropped in the offering plate. Pros: teaches your kids regular giving as they see you put in the plate each week. Cons: you forget to write the check, or your lose it all together. (I have found a few in the recycle bins.)
- Bank Check sent from your bank when you set up Cornerstone EPC as a “bill”. On your banking website, you set up how much and how often. Then the bank sends the checks like clockwork. This is my method of choice.
- Charitable Giving Funds which generate scheduled checks, much like your bank. I hear there are some super tax benefits for those who use this method.
- Online Giving through our website. While PayPal handles these transactions, you do not need an account to use this feature. Access our Giving Page and click on the Giving Button. You can also set up regular scheduled payments.
- AmazonSmile allows you to support Cornerstone EPC every time you shop. When shopping use our unique Amazon Smile Link. Remember, only purchases at smile.amazon.com (not www.amazon.com or the mobile app) support charity. Confirm the organization you wish to support is Cornerstone Evangelical Presbyterian Church. Do this now before the holiday shopping season begins.
- Good Neighbor Donations are rare, but I still occasionally receive a check from Randalls’ Good Neighbor donations. If you shop at Randalls or Albertsons link your frequent shopper card to Cornerstone with the code 5009.
- Cash is king, so they say. However, unless you put your cash in an envelope with your name on it, there is no way to track your giving….if this is important to you.
Either way, thank you for supporting Cornerstone EPC.
May God bless you,