Feeding B4 Feasting Items Due Nov 15

The due date for all Feeding B4 Feasting food donations is fast approaching. We have reached 75% of our needed donations….leaving 25% still open. Please consider helping us cover that last 25% so that all the donated HEB cards and donated dollars can be used to purchase turkeys. Click here to sign up.