Feeding B4 Feasting
The purpose of Feeding B4 Feasting is to provide Thanksgiving meals for others before we enjoy our own feasts. Our goal is to put together 20 boxed Thanksgiving meals. At this time, we expect the customers of Katy Christian Ministries will be the recipients of this year’s meals. You may drop off your donations between now and November 7.
Please consider helping in the following ways:
- Sign up to bring food items by clicking HERE. You may leave your donations in the red barrel in foyer of the Sanctuary.
- In lieu of providing food, consider donating a gift card from H-E-B or dropping a check in the offering plate with “Feeding B4 Feasting” in the memo line.
- Donate empty boxes. The only type we use are the boxes used to hold 10 reams of 8.5×11 paper.
- Write a letter or prayer to the family who will receive the meal.
- Include a favorite recipe with all the ingredients with a special note as to why it’s a family tradition.
- Pray for the families receiving the meals.
- Help sort, pack, shop and deliver food on Monday, November 8 at 9:00 a.m.
- Help prep the boxes on Tuesday, November 2 at 1:00 p.m. (date tentative)
The CSCK families will spend the morning of November 7 decorating boxes and writing letters and prayers to the families receiving the boxed meals.
What a great way to serve our neighbors!