Sign Up to Help at Work Day & Presbytery
Our Presbytery guests will be here September 22–23. There are lots of ways to help. Click Here to sign up for any of the opportunities listed below:
- Church Work Day – Help us spruce up the campus. Saturday, August 5 at 8:00 a.m.–noon. Contact Mark Williams for more information.
- Presbytery Prep Day – We need people to help us take inventory of our church supplies and assemble gift mugs for our Presbytery guests. Two shifts available on Friday, August 11. For more information contact Carol Kutzer.
- Set Up/Clean Up – Help us move tables & chairs around in the Gym and Ed Bldg. Set up will be Thursday, September 21 at 7:00 p.m. Clean up will be Saturday, September 23 at noon.
- Dinner – Sign up to set up, bring or prepare food or serve the meal on Friday, September 22. For more information, please contact Bernadette Bressler.
- General Help – Greeters, refreshments, registration, etc. For more information contact Carol Kutzer.
- Ushers/Greeters – For the Friday night worship service, we will need ushers and greeters. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend this special worship service.