Feeding B4 Feasting 2023
We are gearing up for our 17th annual Feeding B4 Feasting food drive. The purpose of Feeding B4 Feasting is to provide Thanksgiving meals for others before we enjoy our own feasts. Our goal is to put together 20 boxed Thanksgiving meals. At this time, we expect select families of Memorial Parkway Elementary will be the recipients of this year’s meals. You may drop off your donations between now and November 12 in the red barrel located in the entryway of the Sanctuary.
Please consider helping in the following ways:
- Sign up to bring food items by using the QR code below. You may leave your donations in the red barrel in foyer of the Sanctuary.
- In lieu of providing food, consider donating a gift card from H-E-B or dropping a check in the offering plate with “Feeding B4 Feasting” in the memo line.
- Write a letter or prayer to the family who will receive the meal.
- Include a favorite recipe with all the ingredients with a special note as to why it’s a family tradition.
- Pray for the families receiving the meals.
- Help sort, pack, shop and deliver food on Monday, November 13 at 9:00 a.m. (tentative)
- Help prep the boxes on Tuesday, November 7 at 1:00 p.m. (tentative)
Our children and youth Sunday school students will spend the morning of November 12 decorating boxes and writing letters and prayers to the families receiving the boxed meals.
What a great way to serve our neighbors!