Sign up to bring menu items by visiting: https://signup.com/go/GCzZqnE and clicking on “Feeding B4 Feasting 2020”
The purpose of Feeding B4 Feasting is to provide Thanksgiving meals for the hungry before we enjoy our own feasts. And this is Cornerstone’s 14th year to host this food drive. We will accept donations through November 15. Our goal is to put together 25 boxed Thanksgiving meals. Please consider helping in the following ways:
- Sign up to bring menu items by visiting: https://signup.com/go/GCzZqnE and clicking on “Feeding B4 Feasting 2020”
- You may leave your donations in the red barrel in Carol’s office.
- In lieu of providing food, consider donating money a gift card from HEB (newsletter said Kroger – but this year we prefer HEB).
- Write a letter or prayer to the family who will receive the meal.
- Include a favorite recipe with all the ingredients with a special note as to why it’s a family tradition.
- Pray for the families receiving the meals.
- Help sort, pack, shop and deliver food on Monday, November 16 at 9:00 a.m.
- Help wrap the boxes on Tuesday, November 10 at 1:00 p.m.
The CSCK families will spend the morning of November 15 decorating boxes and writing letters and prayers to the families receiving the boxed meals.
Due to Covid-19, we cannot provide the meals to our local schools, however, Katy Christian Ministries is happy to receive them. Praise the Lord!
Scheduled monthly on Saturdays at 6:00 p.m. at Tom Lott’s home. TWCs are events for men who attend Cornerstone (and their friends) to enjoy time together discussing theology. Bring your favorite beverage and munchies if you are able. Contact Tom for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s Fall Ya’ll! It’s the season of cooler temperatures, harvest, and thanksgiving. Let’s celebrate this wonderful season of God’s provision by getting together! Please come to our 3rd annual fall patio fellowship on Thursday, October 29 at 6:30. We will have the fire “blazing”, time to chat and maybe play a game. Due to Covid we ask everyone to bring your own drink and snack. We have been separated for such a long while so it will be good to see everyone again! We do hope you can come! Call Doniece Russell if you have any questions! Hope to see you there!
Update: You can also find this event on Facebook
Wearing of face masks during worship service is no longer a requirement; however, it is strongly encouraged. But remember the EPC motto:
In Essentials: Unity.
In Non-Essentials: Liberty.
In All Things: Charity.