We worship what we love.
God loves you just as you are – baggage included. How? When you believe in him, Christ’s death covers your sin and his life becomes your basis for standing before God. Martin Luther called this “the Great Exchange.”
God doesn’t leave you just as you are. He works all things in your life together to shape you into the image of Christ.
- Bible Study, 9 AM. (Sep-May)
- Coffee and fellowship, 10 AM.
- WORSHIP, 10:30 AM.
What is our mission?To renew our families, our communities, and our world, by bringing faith and life together in Christ. Read more about our mission and strategy.
What do we believe?
- About the Scriptures: We believe the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and that men were moved by the Spirit of God to write the very words of Scripture. Therefore, we believe the Bible is without error. (read more)
- About God: We believe in one God, the sovereign Creator and Sustainer of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. To Him be all honor, glory and praise forever!
- About Jesus Christ: We believe Jesus is the living Word, who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth, died on the cross a sacrifice for our sins, rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He now is our High Priest and Mediator. (read more)
- About the Holy Spirit: We believe the Holy Spirit applies the saving work of Christ to our hearts. (read more)
- About Salvation: We believe all humanity is estranged from God and condemned by its own sinfulness and that salvation is thus wholly dependent upon the work of God’s free grace. God credits His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, thereby justifying them in His sight. (read more)
- About the Church: We believe the true Church is composed of all persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ and the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit are united together in the body of Christ.The purpose of the church is to glorify God by loving him and by making him known to the lost world. (read more)
- About the Future: We believe Jesus Christ will come again to the earth-personally, visibly, and bodily-to judge the living and the dead, and to consummate history and the eternal plan of God. “Even so, come, Lord Jesus.” (Rev. 22:20)
What are our core values?
||The focus of all of Scripture and the foundation of all of our teaching.|
||God ordained structures for discipleship.|
||The interpretive grids that shape our view of the knowledge of God and responsibility of man.|