The Cornerstone Nursery is a loving and peaceful environment designed to care for and nurture children birth through age three. From the Infant Room to the Toddler Room, each environment is designed to meet your child’s needs. Because children develop differently, there is no specific age bracket for the children in the nursery. By the time children are four years of age they are ready for our preschool program.
The Infant Nursery is two adjoining rooms; one for playing children and one for sleepers. Children from birth to age two will enjoy these newly remodeled rooms. Additionally, we offer a Cry Room for nursing moms. This room is also available for moms who need to leave worship service to comfort their child or change a diaper.
The Toddler Nursery was created to meet the developmental needs of children from the time they turn two until around their fourth birthday. Children will enjoy age appropriate toys and newly a remodeled classroom. Each week your child will learn about the Bible through games, crafts, age-appropriate Bible lessons and application activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the Infant Room located?
- The Infant Room is located just across the hall from the sanctuary.
Where is the Toddler Room located?
- The Toddler Room is located in the Education Building in the “Daniel’s Petting Zoo”.
What should I send with my child?
- We recommend parents bring a diaper bag and bottle (or juice cup).
- Please feel welcome to bring any comfort items your child might have, such as a blanket. However, we discourage you from bringing any toys that might get mixed up or lost.
- You will also want to bring a change of clothes for your child just in case it is needed.
- We often provide animal crackers, goldfish, or Cheerios to the toddlers. If your child has special dietary needs, please send a snack in a labeled container.
- Please be sure all items are labeled with your child’s name.
How will you contact me if my child needs me?
- If your child becomes inconsolable or unwell, we will contact you by sending a text to your cell phone.
- If you would like to see the remaining portion of the worship service, you may take your child to the Cry Room where you can observe the service through a 1-way window and listen through the sound system.
For more information contact the church office @ (281) 579-1080 or email@example.com or read the 2014 Nursery Handbook
You may also be interested in our Child Protection Policy